We offer free KVM over IP for all our Dedicated Servers, except Intel i3-6100 CPU servers.
Other KVM over IP specifications and limitations:
- Operating System installation from ISO in Intel i3-6100 servers can be performed only in text mode (AMT serial-over-LAN). Functionality description: https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/using-intel-amt-serial-over-lan-to-the-fullest
All other dedicated servers supports KVM Graphical Remote Desktop OS installation from ISO. Functionality description: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_vPro#VNC-based_KVM_remote_control
- Not all OS installation programs correctly supports Intel Virtual CD/Floppy media which is used to remote install OS from ISO. This possible limitation may apply to the following servers with Intel AMT: Intel i3-6100, Intel i5-6400, Intel i7-6700 and Intel Xeon E3-1225v3.
- Not all older OS versions have KVM network adapter drivers for Intel Jacksonville i219LM LAN interface. This possible limitation may apply to the following servers with Intel AMT: Intel i3-6100, Intel i5-6400, Intel i7-6700 and Intel Xeon E3-1225v3.
- If, in the time of order placing, server OS was specified, then DVD-ROM with chosen OS version CD will be left after installation, which may later be used by the customer to reinstall/restore server OS again from this CD. This option is available for the following servers: Intel i3-6100, Intel i5-6400, Intel i7-6700 and Intel Xeon E3-1225v3.
- Single processor server Intel AMT KVM can be accessed via external program as shown in this instruction: https://panel.hostika.lt/knowledgebase/15/How-to-connect-to-Intel-AMT-KVM.html
- Two processors server HP ILO KVM can be accessed in the browser with Java plugin.
- For security reasons all servers KVM can be accessed only via VPN as instructed here: https://panel.hostika.lt/knowledgebase/16/How-to-connect-to-VPN-in-Windows-10.html